The remote-controlled system is a compact and versatile X-ray system for diagnostics of disorders of different organs and systems of the human body. The range of remote-controlled systems manufactured by NIPK Electron Co. makes it possible to perform various high-quality investigations, e.g. radiography, fluoroscopy, or linear tomography.An imaging system based on a modem dynamic flat panel detector allows performing X-ray diagnostics examinations with unsurpassed quality and high accuracy. The high spatial resolution and minimum exposure dose are ensured due to a small pixel size. The absence of geometric distortions, large detector area and immediate switching of radiography and fluoroscopy modes allow ensuring error-free diagnostic imaging.
All system functions can be controlled remotely from the control room using a color touch display. The multilingual software developed by the engineers of NIPK Electron Co together with healthcare professionals is installed at the radiology technician’s workstation.
Thanks to this, the radiology technician’s AWS has the whole range of functions including keeping the patient database, imaging parameter control, image processing functions, automated generation of statistical reports according to the formats adopted in Russia, and many other things.
The examined organ and view are selected using a user-friendly, self-explanatory graphic interface. Depending on the patient’s body habitus, a radiologist or a radiology technician can select one of three types for automatic setting up of exposure parameters. Besides, the programs for imaging the adults and children of different ages including infants are saved in the system memory.
If necessary, the technical solutions used in remote-controlled system allow establishing a remote connection online to diagnose and remove faults as well as setting up the system in accordance with user demands.
BenefitsHigh diagnostic image quality
State-of-the-art digital imaging system
- Automated program filters for image processing
- High spatial resolution
- High fluoroscopy rate
- Maximum possible size of the detector active area
- State-of-the-art analysis of examination findings
Easiness, simplicity, and user-friendliness
Possibility of remote control of all system functions and movements
- User-friendly ergonomic remote control console
- Color touch display
- Multilingual interface
- Additional control console on the system stand
Mobility and multifunctionality
The widest range of system movement
- Possibility to set up the angle and velocity of linear tomography on an individual basis
- Maximum focal distance of up to 180 cm
- Immediate switching between the radiography mode and the fluoroscopy mode
Highly sensitive X-ray detector
- Removable grid
- Wide APR program range for patients of different age and body-build Automatic exposure control
- Possibility to perform fluoroscopy examinations not exposing the staff to radiation
Reliability and durability
Reliable fixed digital detector
- Elaborated and reliable stand design
- The generator uses the up-to-date knowledge in the field of voltage stabilization and protection against voltage fluctuations and power surges
Do you have any questions?
Saint Petersburg: +7 (812) 325-02-02