A specific feature of the system developed by the company is that the system includes a fluoroscopy tilting table with remote control and so all examinations can be performed from the control room. This ensures the operator’s comfort and safety.
A modern digital imaging system provides for high image quality. A table for images and a vertical stand are fitted out with large format detectors. It provides for the comfortable performance of any examinations including that of large anatomical regions. Besides, the image has high spatial resolution with the minimum exposure dose for the patient. The high resolution ensures imaging of even minor details in the image, which is a quality guarantee of diagnostics performed.
The stand design has been developed with the maximum possible consideration of the requirements of Russian radiologists. The availability of an elevating tabletop allows regulating its position as required. This facilitates patient positioning to ensure comfort for elderly and injured patients, people with disabilities, and younger children.
The wide range of stand movements provides the possibility to implement even the most complex views and nonstandard positions. The system is fitted out with two ergonomic panels: for remote control of the fluoroscopy tilting table and for direct control at the table. All these features make the system manufactured by NIPK Electron Co. the most convenient digital radiography/fluoroscopy system for the medical staff and patients.
If necessary, the technical solutions used in the system allow establishing a remote connection online to diagnose and remove faults as well as setting up the system in accordance with user demands.
BenefitsEasiness, simplicity, and user-friendliness
Possibility to control movements of a fluoroscopy tilting table remotely
- Possibility of control directly beside the fluoroscopy tilting table
- Motorized movement of stands, a detector, an X-ray source, and tabletop
- User-friendly ergonomic remote control console
- Color touch display
- Multilingual interface
High diagnostic image quality
State-of-the-art digital imaging system
- Automated program filters for image processing
- High spatial resolution
- Maximum possible size of the detector active area
- State-of-the-art analysis of examination findings
- High fluoroscopy rate
Mobility and multifunctionality
The widest range of system movement
- Wide range of tomography angle setting
- Diagnostic imaging of the extremities with the examined region positioned directly on the detector surface
- Examinations in oblique, axial, and tangential views
Safety and low exposure dose
Highly sensitive digital X-ray detectors
- Removable grid
- Wide APR program range for patients of various ages and body-build
- Automatic exposure control (AEC)
- Possibility to perform all examination types, including fluoroscopy, from the control room
Reliability and durability
Reliable fixed digital detectors
- Elaborated and reliable stand design
- The generator uses the up-to-date knowledge in the field of voltage stabilization and protection against voltage fluctuations and power surges.
Do you have any questions?
Saint Petersburg: +7 (812) 325-02-02