NIPK Electron Co. has been manufacturing the state-of-the-art computed tomography systems since 2010. Today, the Company offers a wide range of computed tomography systems from 16 to 128 slices. The advanced intelligent technologies forming the base of the systems allow using the CT systems manufactured by NIPK Electron Co. for all clinical tasks.
The “client first” approach underlying the design of computed tomography systems allows ensuring rapid diagnosis and lower operational expenses.
The patient's safety and minimization of radiation exposure are the Company’s key priorities in the field of computed tomography. For this purpose, the Company has developed and introduced advanced methods and technologies for lowering the radiation exposure. Special attention is paid to examination of pediatric patients – all computed tomography systems are equipped with specific low-dose protocols for different anatomical regions.
Iterative reconstruction algorithms underlying the computed tomography systems with all slice numbers maximize the diagnostic value of the image obtained at low exposure doses.
The high scanning rate allows analyzing the heart with the high heart rate as well as examining the lungs with a minimum breath-holding period.The multilingual software makes mastering and using the equipment significantly easier. The component parts included in the computed tomography systems have been selected thoroughly taking into consideration the experience of equipment operation in the Russian real-world practice and are distinguished by their reliability and durability.
BenefitsHigh diagnostic image quality
- Wide range of fields of view for examination of any region
- The maximum possible pixel number in the acquisition matrix (1024х1024)
- Metal artifact reduction algorithm
Easiness, simplicity, and user-friendliness
Modern multilingual software for analysis of examination findings
- The possibility to integrate the computed tomography system into the information system of the healthcare facility
Safety and low exposure dose
Special programs for exposure dose reduction
- Pediatric program modes
- Software packages for diagnosing a wide range of disorders
Reliability and durability
Long service-life of an X-ray tube
- High-capacity uninterruptible power supply providing for the system operation (gantry and operator’s automated workstations) in case of a power outage.
Do you have any questions?
Saint Petersburg: +7 (812) 325-02-02